Kenia. Trekking Mt.Kenia. Punta Lenana, 4985m
Want to climb to the second highest peak in Africa?
Mt Kenya is the highest mountain in Kenya and the second in Africa after Kilimanjaro. His three peaks are well differentiated. The summit of Batian of 5.199m, the Nelion of 5.188m are together in the same massif, and Lenana peak of 4.985m is slightly separated from the other two summits.
The ascent of Lenana peak of 4985 meters does not involve any technical difficulty, but both the tip Nelion as the highest, the Batian, it requires technical climbing for reach the summit.
We propose this trek in one of the most beautiful mountainous areas throughout Africa. Come with us and enjoy this journey of nine days.
- 9 days
- From August 18 to 26, 2018.
- Asks other dates!
- Minimum 4 people, maximum 10 people.
*For 3 clients or less, ask for a budget.
- 4 pax. 2.200,00 €
- 5 pax. 2.000,00 €
- 6 pax. 2.200,00 €
- 7 pax. 1.900,00 €
- 8 pax. 1.900,00 €
- 9 pax. 1.900,00 €
- 10 pax. 1.900,00 €
- Safari price:
*Price per person and tax included.
*The final price could change depending of € and US$ quotation.
- The price include one UIAGM High Mountain Guide.
- All airport transfers for go and to the city and mountain area.
- Three nights hotel in Nairobi 3 *** in double or triple room.
- All the nights in tent or hut during the trekking and in full pension.
- Porters services, a local guide and cooks during trekking.
- Camping full equipment. Meals, hotels and huts as the program show.
- First aid kit for high mountain with oximeter.
- Purchase of flight ticket.
- Entrances Monte Kenya National Park.
- The safari price includes transportation from Nairobi to Masai Mara Reserve and back by private car.
- Two nights camping and three days full board.
- Masai Mara Park entrance.
- Transportation during the three days in the Masai Mara park in a car with top opening to see wildlife.
- One night hotel in Nairobi to return.
- The price doesn’t include flight tickets (rates based in the company at the time of purchase).
- Can vary greatly depending on the season, reservation and the time reservation. In February 2015 was about € 550.
- Personal equipment (sleeping bag, mountain shoes, rucksac, etc).
- Activity and travel insurance.
- Meals not listed in the program.
- Expenses for early return caused by health problems or other urgency trouble.
- Kenya Visa.
- Items not listed in the “Include” section.